Finalists in 5 Categories across 4 Campaigns
We’ve got some exciting news to share! TrunkBBI has earned its worthy spot as a finalist in not one, but five categories at the European Content Awards. This a huge achievement for us as an agency, and it’s a clear reflection of the hard work, forward-thinking approach, and creative flair we offer to each and every one of our clients.
Here are the categories we’re in the running for:
- Public Sector Content Campaign of the Year: StayWise — Reinventing Fire Safety Education
- Content Strategy of the Year: Greene King — More Than a Game
- Social Media Content Campaign of the Year: Greene King — More than a Game
- Video Content Campaign of the Year: Stockport County FC — Here’s to the Next 140 Years
- Internal Content Campaign of the Year: Places for People — Drop the Mic!
We’re immensely proud of these shortlists. It’s an incredible achievement to be shortlisted for five separate categories across four different campaigns, but it’s also about much more than that. They echo the rewarding journeys we’ve undertaken with our clients to create meaningful and impactful content that drives results.
From re-imagining and re-shaping fire education content, to uniting UK football fans and celebrating rich legacies, these campaigns have been nothing short of extraordinary. And it’s all down to the incredible talent we’re so lucky to have at TrunkBBI.
The winners will be announced on February 20th, and we’re eagerly awaiting the results. While the trophies would be a fantastic addition to our collection, what truly matters is the trust our clients place in us and the creative content we produce together.
Interested in how our creative & content expertise can help your business? Fill out the form below or get in touch with our team.