We’re a dynamic marketing agency seeking a talented UX Designer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience in UX research, creating site architecture diagrams, wireframing, and prototyping in Figma. This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative and collaborative individual to work on exciting projects in a fast-paced agency environment.
Join our talented team
You’ll be joining our CRO & Data team, working closely with data and analytics experts and conversion rate specialists to maximise the performance of our digital products, from websites to apps and games. You’ll work closely with our Organic, Creative and Development teams throughout the process of delivering award-winning work.
Your everyday and you
As part of your role, you will:
- Conduct user research to understand user needs and goals
- Create site architecture diagrams to map out user flows and information hierarchy
- Develop wireframes and interactive prototypes using Figma
- Collaborate with the design and development teams to ensure the final product meets user needs and business goals
- Iterate on designs based on user feedback and testing results
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in UX design
For this role, you will need:
- 2+ years of experience in UX design
- A strong portfolio showcasing UX design work
- Proficiency in Figma or other prototyping tools
- Experience with user research methodologies
- Understanding of web development technologies and constraints
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
As well as a competitive salary, you will receive:
- Up to the equivalent of 38 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays). This is made up of 24 days holiday plus 3 days over Christmas, 6 life balance days (a half day each month to do whatever you want), and an additional holiday for each year of service, up to a total of 5 extra days
- Early finish on a Friday
- Private health insurance which covers pre-existing conditions, cancer care and gives cashback for routine optical and dental treatments
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Half yearly profit share
- £1000 for referring a new hire.
And we offer:
- Hybrid working and flexibility across our Manchester, Macclesfield, and Leeds offices
- Access to a personal trainer/nutritionist, free fruit, and breakfast
- Mental health support and access to professional therapists through ‘Spill’
- Twice yearly peer feedback and performance reviews, tailored personal development plans and objectives
- Access to industry accredited professional qualifications through our IPA membership
- Employee voice, we consult our people on matters affecting them and encourage participation in surveys, our suggestions box and employee awards
- A social buddy, monthly agency socials and events put on by our culture committee
- All supported by a culture driven by great work, team collaboration, passion, honesty, and mutual respect for everyone.
TrunkBBI is an integrated marketing agency focused on creating engaging, immersive and highly creative experiences for brands. We are a collaboration of some of the top names from network and bespoke agencies, brought together to deliver a boutique experience and service to clients.
Unique in our approach and our desire to do things differently, we build client teams that combine the best of abilities in design, dev, tech, content, engagement and performance. Our belief in our approach ensures we produce brilliant results for clients.