Looking to make the next step in your SEO career? Why not see if you have what it takes to join Prolific North’s fastest growing integrated agency?
We are looking for a driven and enthusiastic Senior SEO Executive, with a strong knowledge of technical SEO disciplines to join our growing team here at TrunkBBI.
Would you like to be a part of an agency where your SEO skills drive high performance accounts, where your understanding of organic search enables you to lead client strategy and plans?
Join our talented team
This role will see you form part of our Manchester-based SEO team in our office on Princess Street a few days a week, working remotely the rest of the week.
As Senior SEO Executive, you will be expected to have a good grasp and knowledge of technical SEO and also demonstrate an ability to work alongside content and digital PR teams in order to deliver outstanding organic success.
Your everyday and you
As part of your role, you will:
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy for clients
- Define tasks and strategy for organic search campaigns
- Deep and forensic SEO auditing and documentation
- Tech issues analysis, diagnosis, and solutions
- Keyword research, tracking and search trends analysis
- Detailed organic performance and ROI reporting
- Web developer liaison and collaboration
- Content team briefing and liaison
- Client services liaison for reporting and upsell opportunities
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
- Have 2 years experience in SEO – Required
- Have experience of planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy – Required
- Have experience of crawling software and tech issues diagnosis – Required
- Be proficient with relevant SEO tools (Screaming Frog, SiteBulb) and web analytics (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Data Studio) – Required
- Backlink Profiling and analysis – Required
- Have experience of CMS platforms (WordPress or Shopify or similar) – Required
- Have a high-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word – Required
- Have Server Log Analysis experience – Desired
You are likely to be:
- A critical thinker and have problem-solving skills
- Be a team player
- Have good time-management skills
- Have great interpersonal and communication skills.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you have a proven track record of delivering organic non-brand growth and delivering return on investment for SEO clients, then we want to hear from you.
Your skills will be well rewarded with a superb working environment, a clearly mapped training and development plan, the opportunity to work with a great group of people and a highly competitive remuneration package.
You will also benefit from the following perks:
- 23 days holiday a year, plus bank holidays and an extra day for each year of service up to a maximum of 5 days.
- A birthday holiday.
- Private Health insurance.
- A company health scheme that includes your own private nutritionist, free breakfast and healthy snacks throughout the day.
- Life Insurance cover.
- A Work-place pension scheme.
- Access to a career development and training tools.
- Individual membership of the IPA and access to training and professional qualifications.
In return for being charismatic, hungry for career development and for having the right skills to be part of our team, you will be given the responsibility to make a real difference to your clients, our agency offering as well as your own career development.
If you have the daily drive and determination to make a real difference, please upload your CV and a covering note below, or send to firstname.lastname@example.org
TrunkBBI is an integrated marketing agency focused on creating engaging, immersive and highly creative experiences for brands. We are a collaboration of some of the top names from network and bespoke agencies, brought together to deliver a boutique experience and service to clients.
Unique in our approach and our desire to do things differently, we build client teams that combine the best of abilities in design, dev, tech, content, engagement and performance. Our belief in our approach ensures we produce brilliant results for clients.