We’re looking for a Senior Paid Search Manager to join our growing Activation team here in Manchester.
Join our talented team
You’ll be working in the Paid Media Team, reporting into the Activation Director and managing a team. Our client mix covers a wide portfolio of brands across B2B and B2C sectors, with a focus on integrating multiple channels including organic and paid search, paid social, content and web development. This role is ideal for anyone who is looking to broaden their experience in paid media – you’ll be working with the existing team to activate and manage campaigns, forecast KPIs, develop the paid media executives and help to grow the agency’s client base.
Your every day and you
You’ll plan and run our PPC campaigns and be required to track and manage our paid search budgets.
Your main objective is to ensure that our PPC ads and promotion endeavours have the best return on investment (ROI.)
As part of your role, you will:
- Plan and form effective paid search strategies.
- Run and optimize different PPC (Pay per click) campaigns.
- Manage ad accounts on multiple platforms like Google Ads, Bing, etc.
- Take part in a selection of keywords and targeting audiences.
- Plan budget and monitor bids to increase better ROI.
- Track KPIs to evaluate performance and pinpoint issues.
- Deliver reports for administration and management.
- Compose appealing and brief copies for adverts.
- Sustain partnerships with PPC vendors and ad platforms.
- LStay up to date with PPC (Pay per click) advertising and SEM (Search Engine Marketing) trends.
You will have:
- Proven 3+ years of experience as a PPC Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist.
- Strong working experience in the analysis of data and reporting.
- Exceptional knowledge of SEO and advanced digital marketing skills.
- Familiar with all Social media sites and platforms e.g. Instagram, Facebook, Yahoo, etc.
- Outstanding knowledge of analytics tools, e.g. Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends, etc.
- Understanding of HTML and XML will be an added benefit.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks.
- Outstanding analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent problem solving and networking skills.
- Strong work ethics.
You may have:
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field.
- Professional certification in Google Ads will be preferred.
As well as a competitive salary, you will receive:
- Up to the equivalent of 38 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays). This is made up of 24 days holiday plus 3 days over Christmas, 6 life balance days (a half day each month to do whatever you want), and an additional holiday for each year of service, up to a total of 5 extra days
- Early finish on a Friday
- Private health insurance which covers pre-existing conditions, cancer care and gives cashback for routine optical and dental treatments
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Half yearly profit share
- £1000 for referring a new hire.
AND we offer:
- Hybrid working and flexibility across our Manchester, Macclesfield, and Leeds offices
- Access to a personal trainer/nutritionist, free fruit, and breakfast
- Mental health support and access to professional therapists through ‘Spill’
- Twice yearly peer feedback and performance reviews, tailored personal development plans and objectives
- Access to industry accredited professional qualifications through our IPA membership
- Employee voice, we consult our people on matters affecting them and encourage participation in surveys, our suggestions box and employee awards
- A social buddy, monthly agency socials and events put on by our culture committee
- All supported by a culture driven by great work, team collaboration, passion, honesty, and mutual respect for everyone.
TrunkBBI is an integrated marketing agency focused on creating engaging, immersive and highly creative experiences for brands. We are a collaboration of some of the top names from network and bespoke agencies, brought together to deliver a boutique experience and service to clients.
Unique in our approach and our desire to do things differently, we build client teams that combine the best of abilities in design, dev, tech, content, engagement and performance. Our belief in our approach ensures we produce brilliant results for clients.