We’re an award-winning creative and activation agency, seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Ad Operations Executive to join our CRO & Data team. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all client tracking and tagging are correct, and that all ads are tagged properly.
Join our talented team
You will work closely with our paid and organic teams to ensure that campaigns run smoothly and deliver outstanding results and report directly to our UX Director. If you are exceeding in your current role and looking for a new challenge and additional responsibilities in a dynamic and fast-growing agency, please apply now or get in touch for more details.
Your everyday and you
As part of your role, you will:
- Find actionable insights in campaign performance data and contribute to client strategy to deliver meaningful improvements
- Setup and maintenance of tracking codes, tags and reporting dashboards
- Manage and troubleshoot ad tags, pixels, and tracking codes to ensure accurate implementation
- Develop and maintain relationships with colleagues and clients to ensure successful campaign delivery
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices to inform recommendations and improve processes
For this role, you will need:
- At least 2 years of experience in ad operations or a related field
- Experience with Google Analytics (GA4 and UA), Google Tag Manager, Looker Studio
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
As well as a competitive salary, you will receive:
- Up to the equivalent of 38 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays). This is made up of 24 days holiday plus 3 days over Christmas, 6 life balance days (a half day each month to do whatever you want), and an additional holiday for each year of service, up to a total of 5 extra days
- Early finish on a Friday
- Private health insurance which covers pre-existing conditions, cancer care and gives cashback for routine optical and dental treatments
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Half yearly profit share
- £1000 for referring a new hire.
And we offer:
- Hybrid working and flexibility across our Manchester, Macclesfield, and Leeds offices
- Access to a personal trainer/nutritionist, free fruit, and breakfast
- Mental health support and access to professional therapists through ‘Spill’
- Twice yearly peer feedback and performance reviews, tailored personal development plans and objectives
- Access to industry accredited professional qualifications through our IPA membership
- Employee voice, we consult our people on matters affecting them and encourage participation in surveys, our suggestions box and employee awards
- A social buddy, monthly agency socials and events put on by our culture committee
- All supported by a culture driven by great work, team collaboration, passion, honesty, and mutual respect for everyone.
TrunkBBI is an integrated marketing agency focused on creating engaging, immersive and highly creative experiences for brands. We are a collaboration of some of the top names from network and bespoke agencies, brought together to deliver a boutique experience and service to clients.
Unique in our approach and our desire to do things differently, we build client teams that combine the best of abilities in design, dev, tech, content, engagement and performance. Our belief in our approach ensures we produce brilliant results for clients.